Wednesday, August 21, 2013

how can we get fundraising info out there to the public in houston, tx?

car info for women on Bullarium Franciscanum Romanorum Pontificum Constitutiones, Epistolas ...
car info for women image



rickanddee


We are 4 women doing the Avonwalk for Breastcancer and need to raise 1800.00 each by April 08. We've fundraised on smaller scales but we need big-time fundraising efforts now. We all live in Houston, TX.


Answer
Houston is big, try a local radio station such as a college/high school radio station. Put flyers on peoples cars where you know there is a big events (i.e. church, concerts, sporting events, night clubs, mall parking lots) Put up flyers in the grocery store, laundry matts. See if one of the penny saver papers will sponsor an ad.

What to do when not involving car insurance in car accident?




changling_


Ok so I hit someones bumper, my fault. I don't have insurance but they do. Her car insurance called me the next day asking for basic info. A couple days later the car owner called me and said she didn't want to go through the insurance company because it would take her too long to receive her deductible back. She said she was going to pay the deductible to allstate and get the car fixed but not go after me I guess, I don't really get it, as long as I pay her back for the deductible. Would I still owe something to allstate afterwards or would I actually be able to walk away from something like this?


Answer
Kind of; it's more like you still owe the women. She's paying for Allstate, you're paying her.

You wouldn't own their insurance company anything, legally. You are not covered by insurance nor are you any way related to Allstate, so her insurance company is going to take care of her car and get it fixed up, she pays the insurance company the deductible, and you are going to pay the amount she paid the insurance company.

The deductible can be anywhere from $250 to $1,000. Depends on what plan she signed up with.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment