Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If there was a one-stop place to get info on Hawaii, what would you want to know?

car info website on price,International Cars and Motors Ltd Rhino Rx Car models in India
car info website image



Willow Nat


The company I work for is very invested in getting information to people who come to Hawaii. What are the top 5 to 10 things you want to know about when planning a trip or moving to Hawaii? Your responses are very valuable, so let me know what you want to know about. Who knows, your questions may lead to a one-stop info website.


Answer
I'm currently planning a trip. Never been there before. The questions I'm currently wrestling with right now are:

1) Want to go to big island. Frequent flyer miles getting me to Honolulu. I will buy a plane ticket from Honolulu to Kona and back to Honolulu. Not sure if I should buy it for *immediately* after my long-haul flight gets in, and returning from Kona immediately before my flight back to the mainland leaves, or if I should bother spending time on Oahu. In other words...for everything I want to see on Kona...would it be better to see that type of thing on Oahu instead? For instance I know they have botanical gardens on both islands, but should I see one on Oahu or one on big island?

2) It would be awesome to be able to find information about Hawaii restaurants, with specific information about common dietary restrictions - low-sodium, low-fat, vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, shellfish-free, or whatever various people need. But this isn't exactly "low-hanging fruit" in terms of website content, as the majority of your visitors won't need it.

3) Most rental companies don't let you take their cars on the saddle road (again, talking about big island here). But, they're reconstructing it over several years. It would be nice to have up-to-date information on where the road is good and where the road is bad, and how bad does "bad" really mean. And, whether it's worth it to take a rental car there anyway, in violation of the rules. But legally you're probably not allowed to say that, huh?

How can I find out if my car has been impounded in Tijuana?




Jessica


I let a friend borrow my car, and to make a long story short, my friend and my car ended up in Tijuana. The only info I have is that my friend was arrested and my car impounded. How do I go about finding where my friend and car are? Thank you for any info or websites or phone listings.


Answer
Who drives to Tijuana and doesn't expect to come back 1 kidney short?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment