Saturday, August 24, 2013

How do I find out how much an old model car is worth?

car news vw on Volkswagen Fox news volkswagen news
car news vw image



sarah83mae


I have a Vanguard vw cabriolet, a 1925 Ford T pickup, and a 1931 Ford model A pick up.


Answer
Hemming's Motor News is always a good start. Haven't been to their website, but their publication is found in most large book stores.

What are the most expensive components of the average car ?




:::::Al


There is the transmission, which is one of the main parts, and the engine for main parts that compose the internal working of the vehicle, basically what are the most expensive parts in a car?
Is it in this order
1.transmission
2. engine
3. ?
4?
etc...



Answer
I just got a news trans for my car and it put me back $3100 + Labor. Something that is also is expensive to fix is the lighting system. My Sister had a 2003 VW Beetle for a time that got some water in the lights. It became so severe after a time that the entire system failed. It ran her $1600 + Labor to replace everything- Ouch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment