Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tips to make a good first impression / interview for a care salesman?

car newspaper ads on Blog@Case Topics: general
car newspaper ads image



Gabe


A well known Nissan dealership is hiring sales reps. Its guaranteed $2,500 salary for the first 3 months plus commission and bonuses, and then after that its solely commission. The newspaper ad just said "Apply in person". My friend applied once before to the same dealership for a different position and was interviewed on the spot, so I want to be prepared in case that happens to me today.


Answer
You wear a Suit for the interview. Bring your resume and stress prior sales experience.
Spelling does count thus it is CAR Sales Person
Suggest you drive by the dealership and take some notes about location, outside appearance of sales lot this way if asked about making improvements you can answer.
Also check online for the dealership and read any reviews or complaints about them The more knowledge you have the better to answer anything they ask. Learn what models the dealership carries and about Nissan Corporation

Does my oil life monitor really work?




Brian J


I have a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP(V8). It has an oil life monitor that is supposed to tell me when to change the oil. I've always been told to change every 3000 miles but if I follow the monitor it woud be like every 5-6000. I recently received a newspaper ad from a car dealership that said I can go by the oil life monitor.


Answer
The system is smart and will adjust to haw you change the oil. That being said the new cars are designed to run longer times between oil changes in this cars case up to 5000 miles some trucks are up to 7500 miles. Change it to how you feel comfortable. If you go the longer interval check the oil to be sure its not low.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment