Saturday, August 24, 2013

Is it easier to be a good person or an evil person?

us news car quotes on Blizzard Entertainment CEO and co-founder of the world's Mike Morhaime
us news car quotes image



michael w


Personally, I have been battling with my thoughts on how evil society can be. Sometimes, we don't hesitate to insult one another, submit to greed, or become envious. I try to look for the good people in the world to prove my theories wrong.Do you think it's easier to be a good person, or an evil person? Is it hard to do good things that sometimes get unnoticed? Are we bad because we live in a society that revels in attention and fame? Are people just inherently rude and evil, or is the temptations that drive us away from a true good life?


Answer
Being good is always hard. I am a Christian---I promise not to quote scripture here---but as a Christian, the struggle with temptation sometimes is difficult.

I'm handicapped, can't work and am on a fixed income. The last year and a half was extremely hard and I found myself living in my car for a few days. During this time, I considered stealing, which meant hurting someone else. I soon realized it wasn't in me to do such a thing.

Society can be evil, it's in the news every day. I am sad at those who think robbing a business at gunpoint will solve all their problems.

I do believe that some are inherently evil. Look at society's children who are abused daily. Men and women too. I often ask myself what posses the abusers to be this way.

We all would like to be applauded for our good deeds, but someone once said, "do good then disappear" (or something like that) I've seen this first hand. Before I started living in my car, there was always a bag of groceries on my doorstep, and sometimes, money in the mail. To this day I don't know who it was, but I'll always be grateful.

This is a good question, thanks for letting me answer

So what is the economic outlook in the upcoming months?




internet


240,000 jobs lost in october alone. 14 year unemployment high, over a million jobs lost in 2008 alone. record number of companies going bankrupt including all domestic car companies. foreclosure rate still very high. consumer spending comes to almost grinding halt, and dow jones keeps falling steadily. Record number of unemployed recent college graduates, etc etc etc.

and recession hasn't even been announced yet.



not to mention that the current economic condition snatched away John Mccain's chance to presidency.



Answer
Quote: "and recession hasn't even been announced yet. "

What are you reading? Try WSJ / Marketwatch!
Blue Chip forecast sees deeper and longer recession
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/US-economy-set-contract-2009/story.aspx?guid=%7B92EF0AF1%2DE7A7%2D4686%2D859F%2DB1EA29021B0E%7D

Obama helped cause this recession with his push for the "Affordable Housing Entitlement"
ECONOMIC COLLAPSE DEMOCRATS TO BLAME NANCY PELOSI, OBAMA, FRANKLIN RAINES, JIM JOHNSON, etc. etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EyKiOE78yU&NR=1

ACORNâs Role in the Current Housing âCrisisâ = How Acorn used Blackmail to Force Banks to make 'phony loans'.
http://www.consumersrightsleague.org/UploadedFiles/ACORN_AHC_Report.pdf




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment