Sunday, October 27, 2013

Am I liable for damages to the cars involved?

car wreck info on Car crashes into house during police chase in Herne Bay
car wreck info image



Brad B


I live in Texas. My dog got out after the gate was not properly closed. We realized the dog was gone after 15 minutes and looked for the dog on foot and by car. We found the dog 2 hours later after he supposedly caused a car wreck that damaged 2 cars. There were no injuries. The police were quite unfriendly when we approached to claim the dog and took down my contact info. Should I expect to hear from the wrecked car owner's insurance company?


Answer
Technically speaking, if your dog was the proximate cause of the loss and a driver acted in a reasonable and prudent manner (missed your dog hit a car) then yes its a possibility the insurance companies will seek reimbursement from you. If you receive anything from either company, contact your homeowners insurance company immediately so they can handle the claim for you. The chances though that they will come after you are very slim to none.

How long is a typical recovery from a thyroidectomy?




comet girl


More info: I'm a 46 year old female in good health. A 3.3cm mass was found on my thyroid after a car wreck and subsequent CT scan of my neck. They will not know if it is cancerous or not until they go in to remove the mass. I'm looking at a partial thyroidectomy if it is not cancerous, or a total tyroidectomy if it is.


Answer
My experience is that either is an over night stay in the hospital with particular attention to hoarseness or stridor in the voice or shortness of breath. Wishing you the best of luck, my friend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment