Monday, October 28, 2013

Why doesn't Resident Hussame make good on his promises in the Cash for Clunkers program?

news car for sale on Used cars for sale
news car for sale image



What, Impe


My local news has interviewed regional car dealers who consistently report great sales on brand new cars produced by Obama's Muslim / UAW supporters in Detroit. But they also report they are owed hundreds of thousands of dollars for old jalopies that are filling up backlots and vacant cow pastures.

Is this another one of those bailout programs where billions of dollars are being handed out to to intermediates, like bankers, who claim they don't know what happened to the money?



Answer
I don't really have an answer for your question, but I wanted to tell you I love your avatar!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see the resemblance between Obama and the guy from MAD magazine.

With all the horrific bad news about the Obama economy do u think people are getting real depressed?




Manny Rodr


Houses losing value, car company sales hitting bottom, unemployment rising, layoffs rising, dollar falling, food stamps rising, no hiring I mean it is just a depressing mess isn't it?


Answer
I told people he was the black version of Jimmy Carter. Not enough people listened.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment