Friday, November 1, 2013

What exactly are hormones doing during the teenage years???

news car over cliff on Are you going to follow Obama off the Fiscal Cliff?
news car over cliff image



Cute T


I am your typical teenage girl (15) and everyday is never the same feeling-wise. During the day and the evening, i can hardly concentrate, my mind is is hopping from one lily pad to another; my feelings go, literally, insane. For a while, I'll be happy, then sad, then lustful, then sad again, then angry, then I'll get over it all and do something that makes me happy and push everything else aside; rinse and repeat.
When i was under 11 my feelings were usually very stable, now I'm very irritable, easily put to tears, easily amused, and what the heck is all the lust about? I just don't get it.
What are my hormones doing to make me feel this way? I know that they're growing and maturing, but that can not be all, can it?



Answer
from things You hit the nail on the head. For the next 4 years or so, you'll feel like a passenger in a car being driven off a cliff by a drunken spastic monkey.

What I did seemed to work. Try and learn to be a bit detached as much as you can, if you feel a strong emotion assume it's not really yours, it's your body's problem. That way when the spastic monkey tries to make you have a screaming fit over nothing, you have a chance of stopping yourself in time.

The good news is by the time you get to college it'll all be over. So just don't take your time in high school too seriously and you'll be fine.

Would you kill 1 life to save a thousand?




3.14159265


scenario:
you hear news that a city is in danger. whether it be a natural disaster or an army ready to kill them is not important. You need to deliver the news to help evacuate the city. but to get to the city you need to cross a cliff which has a small path, barely enough to fit the car but your car fits. So you speed since you dont have a lot of time before the 1000s die. you see a figure up ahead just walking. There is no room in the side to go around him, and no time to stop and to talk to the guy. Do you run him over to save the city or do you stop, knowing you could have saved 1000 people.

I know there can be smart answers around this but the point of this question is to test your moral not your intelligence.

so kill a person you dont know to save 1000 people
or not kill and let 1000 people die

you do not know the person on the cliff. He/She could be a boy or girl, man or child, good or evil. it could be a murderer or pedophile for all you know. But it can also be a person who has helped others throughout his/her life. Or just a simple person just walking on a cliff.

The people in the city are children, women, sick, healthy all types.

So would you kill a life to save 1000?

just a little add on just to clarify:

lets say youre a bomb defuser and theres a time bomb in the city. YOU KNOW you can save the people.

and sure that one person could do a lot. But you would be doing a lot if you killed him.
also the guy could be a child molester.



Answer
Part my religious and part of my moral views would determine my action. I would not kill. For me as a muslim, it is against my religion to harm anyone. We think of it as if you've killed all mankind. Also, I feel like the burden of knowing that I killed an innoccent person for the rest of my life would be hard to bear. Yes you may saved 1000 people, but you also took a life as well. In the end YOU killed an innocent human which is unforgivable whereas the urgent danger in the other town, how ever devastating it may be, was not of your making so it is not your fault if the people die. It only makes sense to not kill that one person so as to stay true to yourself. The big difference is that if you save 1000 people but kill someone you will still feel like a murderer BUT if you give mercy to an innocent human but lose the lives of others that didnt die from your will, then you wouldnt feel like a murderer. Think about it, what would Spiderman or Aragorn or Harry Potter do? lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment