Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How to find new car prices from 5 years ago. and new car prices from 2010?

car 2010 info on Audi R10 concept car 2010
car 2010 info image



She~She


i want to find listed new car prices from 2005, and then i want to find the price of the same new cars for 2010 and their prices, id like to do this so i can compare the prices. if anyone can tell me a web site for this id be very greatful. thank you for your time.


Answer
There is something called: "Blue Book" that gives price info. on all makes, models and year of cars in USA.

How can I find out who owns a car without having to pay for the information?




Lady


I bought a car in 2008 people promised to send title in a couple of weeks,well here it is 2010,they have changed their numbers and moved since then.I have the car,but dmv will not give me the person who the title is listed to.Every place on the web wants a fee. How can I get the information of previous owner?
Let me add this,for 2 years we have searched even dmv won't give us the information on this car.



Answer
How were you able to put a tag on the car? You need to give me more information.
What kind of car?
Look thru paperwork try to find what State,City it was originally sold new OR take VIN to a new car Dealer (Same make) talk to the service-writer and get past info on the car maintaince/where purchased..etc..etc..etc they will not give you the names of owners
Year of the car
Any paperwork you can find in the glove box/trunk any work done on the car receipts.
contact me at robertjboatwright@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment