Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What will happen if I don't pay my car loan when I have the Tiitle to the car?

car loan info on Auto Lease vs Loan Calculator - Information - WebCalcSolutions.com
car loan info image



Anna B


I got a car loan for a car. I told them that I needed the car title to get the tags. They gave me the title and I got the tag but they never asked for the title back. Now I have the title, and I'm just wondering what will happen when if I don't pay.


Answer
They can repossess the car since the loan has not been paid off and your credit will be ruined. Physical possession of the title does not release you from payment. The title should have their name as owner or lien holder.

A website I've recommended in the past would be...

http://www.safelinked.info/go.php?link=auto

Good luck

I have bad credit. Is it possible for me to still be able to get a car loan for a used vehicle?




Jordan B


Without, paying super high interest rates? I also want to spare myself the embarrassment of being turned down for a car loan at a dealer. Any suggestions?


Answer
You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I've done it, but you'll have to look around. That's one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that's given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.

I've bookmarked this site to go back to next time I need a loan...

http://www.knowledged.info/go.php?link=auto

Take Care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment