Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Good radio station programs in San Francisco Bay Area?

car news podcast on 360style.net - Xbox 360 News , Wallpapers, Podcast
car news podcast image



Dbuga


I get tired of listening to music/podcasts and just got a car and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any talk/news radio stations (AM or FM) or any other non-music recommendations regarding that. Thanks.


Answer
560 KSFO is really good and has been around a long time. You can listen online, podcasts and on the am car radio. Lots of big names on there like Rush, Hannity and Levin. They sponsor events and are involved with the community of the Bay Area. It's "Conservative" talk where you'll get the truth and not biased Liberal opinions like on PBS.

Does anyone remembers The John and Jeff show on radio?




Christophe


I am still, as of October 2013, wondering what happened to John and Jeff. I used to listen to them every night when I went to sleep, but still no update after a year and a half of being absent. Does anyone have any news on what happened to them? I even called in a few times and I really love their show. It was amazing. If anyone has any clue on what might of happened please do let me know. Thanks.


Answer
I am a really big fan of John and Jeff show too. I really missed their show so much! Jeff is always funny, loves cars,and lovable guy. John is full of knowledge on stocks, great on debate, and always give great advises to many callers. They work so well as a team. I remember them as the TWO Guys with lots of common senses. I learned many things through life from listening to their shows for 11 years. They are so good that I downloaded all their podcasts from itune and listen to it over and over again. Their voices are great too! I continued to search for them from time to time to find out if they ever started a new talk show somewhere out there. If someone have any update on them, please post it up online. I'm sure they have many fans that would love to follow up on them too. I love John and Jeff! They rock!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment