Friday, December 27, 2013

What should I expect for my Saab warranty?

car news bmw on BMW Gina to Revolutionize Car Design - FunOnTheNet
car news bmw image






I keep looking at the news trying to find out what exactly is going on with the brand. I have an 2007 9-3 and have been really satisfied my car. My family has had Lexuses, Cadillacs, BMW's and Audis and I feel my Saab has been comparable in ways to them.

Worst-case scenario, the company's reorganization fails and ultimately is phased out like Pontiac, what will happen to my current warranty? Am I better off just selling my car now?



Answer
Do NOT sell your car right now. Even if Saab goes under (which I can 99.9% guarantee it will not) your warranty is a contract that they cannot go back on. They will still take care of you, trust me. But don't worry, Saab has a few serious buyers interested in the brand and I would not be surprised if it's sold by the end of June, if not May.

How are the other American car manufacturers doing?

Q. I checked, and the Big Three are NOT the only American made cars! BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Nissan all have manufacturing centers here in the United States. So how are they doing? Are they going bankrupt, and approaching the government with pleas of travesty and woe if they don't get a handout? Are the laws different for these companies? How come we aren't hearing anything about them in the news?


Answer
Because they manufacture quality products, most of them are located in the south, and they're not unionized. We're not bailing out the big 3, we're bailing out the UAW.

The average hourly compensation for the Big Three ($73.20)
Toyota ($48.00)...

compare this to the average hourly compensation for Management and Professional Workers ($47.57),
Manufacturing/Goods Producing ($31.59)
and all workers ($28.48),




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment