Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I want to buy my first car but financially smart?

carinfo.com on Kicker1_solo's Car Webpage | Useful car info as well as car pictures.
carinfo.com image



emma


You see I'm a full-time student going to college and I work too. I have an income of a little over $500 a month. And I'm planning on buying a car to move back and forth. I have a $1000.00 saved but I'm unsure if I should buy a used or new car. Right now, my sister is sharing her car with me, but honestly, its a pain.

I've been checking on my credit score and its a 665, which is "average", but I'm not satisfied with it since I used to have a over 710.

I want a new car but I dont want to a high interest rate. At first, I was thinking of saving money at least 5,000 to 7,000 dollars and going to a dealer an just saying okay I have this amount of cash what kind of deal can I get, you know. But that would be pretty stupid for me since they can higher the price on the car.

If you have any advice, personal experinces you can share with me, I would appreciate it alot. Thanks.



Answer
Before buy new car please get lot of information about new car. You can visit http://www. carinfo.com/. Here you can learn car buying secrets: the most common tricks that new car dealers use to overcharge people. Great car buying tips to protect new car shoppers!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment