Thursday, December 26, 2013

What can I do about this contract agreement?

car info 1 on kiwi baby stuff: Working cable car model from the Design Museum
car info 1 image



alanricouk


I'll write in bullet points to save space, and less confusing. Need any more info, ask.

1. Needed a car. Went to carcraft, bought a car off them. £100 deposit, £2,900 cash, and £2,500 finance off them. Contract signed, and drove home.

2. When I bought the car, it cam with their 3 month warrenty, and I bought another 3 years off them, on top of that.

3. One and half months later, the engine blew up on motorway. I took it to them, they said it needs a new engine, and they will fix it. I said fine. One and half months into their warrenty.

5. 9 weeks later I still havent got my car back. In theory, there warrenty has ran out, and its running on mine now. I am paying for a car I dont have, nothing

6 I want to cancel the agreement, but looking at the contract, it says I have to pay half the finance to cancel, which means bye to my £3000.

Do I have a right to ask for it back on the grounds that I feel they are incompetent, and have failed me on their part of the agreement of a seller?



Answer
9 weeks and no car is excessive!

Get a Lawer and sue them!!

I want to lower my car by 1 or 2 inches?




rapaholikz


I want to lower my car by at least 1 inch or 2. But I don't want it to feel bumpy. I dont know if I am explaining it right. You know when the springs are stock you just go by humps and bumpy roads and don't feel anything but on aftermarket springs that are lowered you feel them a lot. Is there anyway I can lower the car without it being bumpy??


Answer
you did not give enuff info.
is it red, white, blue?
my car has shocks,
my sister's car has struts
my brother's car has both.
my nephew has no car.
does this help??


TELL US MORE>
"BRILLIANT"!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment