Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Should I report stolen car registration to police?

car info by registration on ... Northeast Rod And Custom Car Show Registration Forms And Information
car info by registration image



gemini


My car was gone through last night and I think they just took my car registration info, but oddly left the insurance card (which was in the same little bag). And they took some loose change. How annoying. What could be done with someone else's car registration? It does have my name/ address. Or should I just let it go and go get a new one?


Answer
Yes I do believe you should report it to the police as well and report it to the Department Of Motor Vehicles. You also need to go and file for a lost title registration to and let them know why you are filing and they can issue you a new one

Around how much will it cost to switch my plates and registration to a different state?

Q. I am moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico and I live in California. Approximately how much should it cost to switch all of my car info to New Mexico?


Answer
It will cost about 7 - 8% of the value of the vehicle with most of the cost going to pay the road tax when applying for the new title.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment