Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How much money do rental car companies authorize on your credit card as a security deposit?

yahoo car news on ... car crash - Page 1 - New Zealand & World News - Yahoo! New Zealand
yahoo car news image



Anonymous


I'm considering taking a vacation at some point however I don't have a credit card. I do have an ATM & Check card tied to my checking account. When rental car companies authorize your card so you can rent a car, how much do they authorize? And I assume these funds would get tied up so I couldn't use them for anything else until after I returned the car in good condition?


Answer
This website will provide a lot of help in answering your question.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/tips-rent-car-debit-credit-card-1268.php

Then, take a look at this one also.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/paying-for-rental-car-with-debit-card-1276.php


One more for the road. This is a YahooAnswers.com answer. Here is the link for you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090708071127AALZ8pJ


Hope this helps.

How can I get out of an upside down car loan?




LordPengui


I am 2 years into a 6 year loan. My car is worth $9k and I still owe $14k! With these figures, it looks like it might be useless to refinance. To get a lower payment I will probably need a new 5 year loan and at that point I will have gone 7 years in debt with one car. I made a huge mistake and I need to find a way to be rid of it. Please help!


Answer
Are you frustrated in life? you think all is lost? No hope from any where? Well i have a good news for you all today, is a privillage that you met the right person. I'm a well known Man which every one knew me to be. My name is Micheal Lancer, i am money lender i assist people financially, because i think enough of all these bankrupt and montages I'm hearing. i want to prove my self to everyone at there. That not everybody are equal.
Just send us your personal details:
Full Name:..........
Contact Address:.........
Phone Number: ........
Country Code:.........
Amount Needed: ...........
purpose of loan: ...................
When to pay back:.....................
Hope to see your response via this mail address, micheallancerloanfirm@yahoo.com , micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment