Friday, February 7, 2014

Holland brook road car accident?




Cameron


I was driving through Branchburg N.J. yesterday on route 202, and there was this car accident where the was atleast 15 police cars and 5 ambulances. People were getting out of their car to help. I tried finding more information about what happened, online.. But I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone try to find me the article?


Answer
Who can tell with the media these days?

Last saturday, a train crash in China killed 32 people, but all the News could talk about was some alcoholic drug-addict singer who was found "unexpectedly" dead in a flat in London....

fatal car accident on I-87 yesterday?




cutelatina





Answer
Using the web is easy to research for anwers to your question. Using key words (news I-87 bus crash) I located this news story.

http://www.newswatch50.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=B0AC8E7D-E019-4BFF-9D1C-4C3024A3FBDA&gsa=true




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment