Tuesday, February 4, 2014

need street car info?




t-l-g


so im looking to buy my first car but i dont know what to buy. im looking for a car ranging from 2 thousand to 6 thousand. it can be any car except muscle cars. anything tell me what car i should get thats good for speed ranging in that price area. an most likely automatic
no anything but muscle cars



Answer
You asked the exact same question about an hour ago. Have some patience man. Ask the same questions and you will get the same answers.

So what you are saying is that you want a fairly quick car between $2000 and $5000, but you do not want anything american made and you do not want anything from Nissan, Mitsubishi, or Honda. Sounds like you don't want a car with any speed at all.

The best car that you are going to get in that pricerange is an 87-93 Ford Mustang GT. You will not get a more powerful car than that in that pricerange and no other car ever made has as much performance parts support as that. It may not be what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

Conflicting Car Prices?




angelicaso


Well, I'm looking for a small/mid-sized SUV. I was looking in the classifieds and I found one for $10,977. It's a 2002 but the mileage is really low for it( a little over 42k). I checked online at the dealer's site and it's showing the same car at an internet price of $12,977. I'm wondering if I could take the paper and see if they'll give me the price in the paper for it. Usually, the internet price is cheaper when I'm looking, but the one in the paper is a good $2000 less. So I guess my question is about whether or not the dealer would "uphold" the price in the paper. I mean in general would a dealer offer you the price that they put in the paper, because I guess the answer would really depend on the dealer. Thanx!
They said that if I saw if I saw it for the lower price that's what I would get. Today was sale day and it doesn't look like they sold it, and they said I could test it tomorrow.



Answer
before yuo go to dealer look the suv he has up on line thru edmunds.com and fill in info on it and edmunds will tell you what you should pay for the suv and than go to delaer and tell him what price yuo got and see if he will match the internet price, usuall they will.
as far as telling him you found one from a private party he probably won't match because he will tell you such things as he is a dealer and you'll be able to take ti to him for repairs and also the one he has is betetr and has more options and such as he wants you to buy thru him and will tell you most anything to have you buy from him,. so I recommend getting my numbers thru edmunds and take them with you to dealer and than you will have power to deal with him.
I use edmunds alot and they always matched my price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment