Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do you watch/read the news? Why or why not?




Ica.Chu


Thumbs up to those who list where they get their news. (Social media like facebook/twitter do count, by the way.)


Answer
The news in this country is...t e r r i b l e.

Here's what you hear on the news:

The weather
car commercial
insurance commercial
When they come on again
car commercial
insurance commercial
sports....who's in jail, who won a 500 bajillion dollar contract.
car commercial
insurance commercial
The weather
car commercial
insurance commercial
When they come on again
reality tv --- american idol, who jennifer aniston is sleeping with now. kardashian farted, paris hilton in jail....
car commercial
insurance commercial

And....how obama's crap don't stink
etc
etc
etc

I watch and read foreign news feeds.

FACEBOOK APP HELP NEWS FEED?




dandii_smb


I need to know how to delete the "Which gossip girl character are you?" and "What kind of car are you?" from my news feed. ALL MY FRIENDS KEEP TAKING THEM and that's what my news feed is mostly made of! I don't wanna delete news feed from the friend, just wanted to take out app posts. I only have Bumper Sticker.. But I have a lot of dead apps that I'd like to remove in Settings>Application Settings>(drop down menu) Allowed To Post>(blue bar at bottom) Never Allowed To Post

So overall:

1)How do I delete app stories on my news feed without deleting all of a friends posts?

2) How do I remove all my inactive apps that were on the said location?



Answer
There is no way to block an app's feed from your news feed. This is a result of Facebook's recent change.
What I do is:
a) block the app.
b) report the app for spamming me.
c) write on the app's wall that it is spamming me and is blocked.

This will at least alert the app's developer that they need to stop generating any feed output until facebook gives me control back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment