Wednesday, February 19, 2014

how come libs dont have fun shows like fox news or talk radio?

Q. fox news and sjhows like rush limgbough are so fun to watch. but msnbc is so boring. no one cares if they educated and they talk above my head. why wont demorats get a fun talk show like fox news.


Answer
Ever listen to Stewart or Colbert?

Also, there are some great shows on NPR (even if it does have a liberal slant) like This American Life (number one downloaded podcast on iTunes) and Car Talk.

Although, I must admit that the idiot things they say on Fox are pretty entertaining.

Best podcasts [twenty characters]?




Legs


I'm in my truck for a few hours everyday. For the last few months I've favored audio books and podcasts in lieu of music. I like typical liberal public radio variety like This American Life, The Moth, Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me and Car Talk as well as PBS News Hour and The Rachel Maddow Show.

What are your favorites? I'd love some suggestions.



Answer
Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann, Stephanie Miller




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment